Fall is finally here. That means that cuffing season is in full effect. For those of you who don’t know, cuffing season is the time during the colder months (fall and winter) in which people desire to be in relationships. The prolonged indoor activity and weather is the perfect time to have someone to be in a relationship with romantically. Although I am very much single, I couldn’t help but think of some of the perfect date ideas I would love to do with my significant other, or maybe even friend during these fall months.
- Pumpkin Patch: As cliche as this might sound, there’s nothing like a pumpkin patch to bring out the fall season. It’s the perfect opportunity to chat with your bae while picking out Insta worthy pumpkins. To prolong the date, you can always go home and decorate the pumpkin together or carve it. This date is not only fun, but will cost you almost nothing.
- BonFire: The smell of roasting marshmallows and the warmth of the fire will bring you closer to your boo-thang. The cozy setting will make it easier to open up to each other and just chill. With a sweet treat and a good convo, it’s a win-win situation.
- Hay Ride: This is another classic fall activity that you can share with that special someone in your life. Hay rides can be found at local fall festivals or gatherings. You get to enjoy nature and the fresh air while cozying up with your date. You all will be in such a zen state afterwards.
- Picnic: Take advantage of the cool air and eat al fresco. It definitely beats eating in a restaurant. Not only will you connect with your partner better when you’re not in a congested or crowded restaurant, but you will have the opportunity to bask in the fresh air.
- Haunted House: This might sound like an out of place date venue, but ladies take notes. The scariness of the house gives you a perfect excuse, to hold your date’s hand. They can “protect” you and give you “comfort”. Likewise, studies have shown that people who experience adventurous or adrenaline causing scenarios together, tend to bond faster. Isn’t that the whole point of a date?
Well, I hope you all found this useful. Let me know which date idea, you will be trying out.
Lots of Love,