This month officially makes one year that I began my college career. Doing summer B was such as phenomenal experience. However, the preparation process for classes, housing, and so forth could be overwhelming.
Therefore, I have compiled a list of items you definitely want to pack as you prepare for classes in both the summer and fall. This list caters to those freshmen who have a meal plan. Thus, there are no items related to kitchen ware. If you do need those items, consider your kitchen space, and get the essentials.
So, without further a due, let’s get to it:
- Bed set with pillow, sham, sheets (Twin XL) or dorm size
- Extra Bed sheets
- Extra pillows
- Blanket that you can take anywhere
- Plastic Tubs- Can place under bed
- Plastic shoe carrying bag
- Jewelry Boxes/ Jewelry Holder
- Body Wash
- Bathroom/Hand-washing Soap
- Tooth Brush/Tooth Paste
- Mouth Wash
- Hair Products
- Feminine Products- Tampons, Pads
- Razors/ Shaving Cream
- Sponge/ Wash Cloth
- Cold/Flu/Allergy Medicine
- Prescription Medication
- Stomach Ache medicines- Pepto Bismol and Antacids
- Ibuprofen/Aspirin- Headache Medicines
- Band Aids
- Rubbing Alcohol
*Bring according to weather*
If you are coming in the summer and you will be in some place like Florida, don’t pack too many long jeans. However, regardless always pack a light jackets just in case you have a cold day.
Also, bring at least 2 fancy clothing items. You will never know when you might need them.
Bring your bathing suits.
- Electronics: Phone/chargers, laptop/chargers
- Desk lamp
- Mints/ Gum
- Laundry Hamper
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Baby Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Air Freshner
You generally won’t need to buy specific supplies until you get your syllabus.
However, something that is a go-to for all general classes is:
3. Folders w/w/o brads
4. Flash Drive
5. Back Pack
I hope this list helped you on this process. If you have more questions as to what to pack, feel free to contact me through the contact button. I’d love to hear from you.
Have a wonderful day,